[Wikimedia-l] New list description - draft

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Tue Apr 10 02:19:42 UTC 2012

As promised, a separate note about slightly revising the list
description to make it more inclusive and up-to-date:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia-l

I've included a sentence at the bottom which is a summary of the
moderation principles that were previously posted here:

http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2009-November/056032.html

I would ask the list mods to review whether it's an accurate summary.

Please edit/discuss on-wiki; if this looks sensible, I'll make the
update later this week.

Cheers,
Erik
--