[Foundation-l] Personal Image Filter results announced

Ziko van Dijk zvandijk at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 4 13:08:54 UTC 2011

Hello,

Frankly, I am quite unhappy about the referendum and share the
concerns expressed by Thomas. I think that the Foundation did not take
those Wikimedians serious who are opposed to the filter. The
Foundation avoided the direct question whether someone is for or
against the filter at all, this most important question was denied to
the community.

>From this perspective, the first question can be seen as manipulative.

On German language Wikipedia, there is a poll of its own.
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meinungsbilder/Einf%C3%BChrung_pers%C3%B6nlicher_Bildfilter

It will go until September 15th, but by now the results are as
follows: Against the filter 231, for the filter 44. Undecided 14.

Kind regards
Ziko

--
Ziko van Dijk