[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Serbia billboard campaign

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 19:47:46 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 1:17 AM, Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 12:02 AM, Lodewijk <lodewijk at effeietsanders.org> wrote:
>> we want photo's!
>
> The company is making photos of every billboard. We have a deal to get
> all of them under GFDL/CC-BY-SA :)

First photos (without formal approval, thus not on Commons):
http://likilink.org/photos/

* The first one (500957) is at Belgrade Fair [1] and presents poet,
film director etc. Mika Antic [2].
* The second one (503439) is at the highway entrance of Belgrade and
presents writer Borislav Pekic [3]
* The third photo (505921) is somewhat funny, Borislav Pekic again,
but I don't know where it is.
* For the fourth photo (505930, Mika Antic again) I don't know where
it stays, too.

Those billboards are from the phase 0. All of them should be replaced
by Radoje Domanovic up to yesterday or so.

[1] - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgrade_Fair
[2] - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mika_Antic
[3] - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borislav_Pekic