[Foundation-l] Porchesia

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 18:59:44 UTC 2006

Well, if we make it a new criterion, we shouldn't apply it retroactively. I
understand there was a time when sources didn't mean as much.

As for the unsourced articles that currently exist, we could do some very
long PROD deal with it -- articles tagged as having zero sources have three
months to get at least ONE SOURCE for any part of the article before it
qualifies for speedy. That's a generous amount of time.