[Foundation-l] Taipei chosen to host Wikimania 2007

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 07:15:25 UTC 2006

Hoi,
Both Turin and Almere are in Europe. Both should be allowed to enter the
2008 competition. Rio de Janeiro or Johannesburg or Adelaide or Dullsville
should be allowed to enter the 2008 competition. There is NO reason why they
should not be allowed to compete on equal footing.

When there are things about the 2007 competition that were problematic, they
should be part of the learning process that may be happening before the
competition for Wikimania 2008 starts.

Wikimania 2007 will be in Taipei.

Thanks,
    GerardM