[Foundation-l] A Wikimedia sidebar box for wikipedia.org

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 21:28:48 UTC 2006

I think this is a reasonable idea.  But I would
definately like to see fully fleshed out versions of
the pages this would link to before giving a definate
opinion.

And let's try and remember all the advice from the
translators when delveloping these pages as they will
need to be heavily translated.

Birgitte SB

Birgitte SB