[Foundation-l] The Foundation is not a wiki (was Re: RfC: Keypriorities for my work)

Titoxd@Wikimedia titoxd.wikimedia at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 06:26:46 UTC 2006

Indeed. Welcome back, Aphaia. By all accounts, take a break; you have
deservedly earned a nice vacation... now let's think where to send you...
would Taipei sound nice? ;) :)

As for Special:Boardvote, can Boardvote be separately installed in one
particular wiki, e.g. for ArbCom elections, (or any other local election,
for that matter) or would that expose the global Board election data? Can a
"localboardvote" user group solve that issue?

Titoxd.