[Foundation-l] Farewell

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 04:18:10 UTC 2006

I decide to go out of this project.

Arno Lagrange accused me I made vandalismus because I reverted his
edit which he brought without any discussion and consensus. I couldn't
simply work with that due to its complexity, and if I didn't revert
it, the results wouldn't be released in this schedule you know.

I don't want to be appraud, but such disrespect I haven't expected in
the truth. I am now very regretful to be in the Election Committee and
to have worked for such a person.

Thank you for your all helps and assitances, and also for friendship
until today. I won't forget you,

Take care.
--
Kizu Naoko