[Foundation-l] Candidate statements

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 20:34:33 UTC 2006

I prefer 1000 characters of simple english above 500 of condensed
hard-to-read and high-level english though... I think every candidate
should be feeling responsible, and be nice to the readers :)

By the way, you were lucky then that there was no chinese or japanese
candidate, as they have characters that take up in english much more
space... :P

Lodewijk