[Foundation-l] Last two days of the election

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 09:02:15 UTC 2006

On 9/20/06, Dariusz Siedlecki <datrio at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since tommorow the voting ends, I wanted to remind everyone to cast
> your vote, if you still haven't done so. I hope we'll be able to
> announce the final results next week.

And if you have once voted and now would like to alter your choice -
please vote on the project where you voted.
Regarding votes threw after September 5, Election officials tend to
have struck questionable votes without notifications to the users in
question. If you find any questionable "strikeing" on a vote which
must be saved, please inform us Election Officials without any
hesitations.

If you have accounts on multiple wikis, consider to make it clear on
your user page on the project you are most active, where you may have
voted. Also if your user name are different from project to project,
please inform the community on your user page. It will help both you
and us to avoid being worried with unnecessare doubt if you are
someone's sockpuppet or not.

--
Kizu Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org