[Foundation-l] Verifiability: Constitution? Question for Jimbo!

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 10:11:01 UTC 2006

Hoi,
There is a difference between a need for being hard-arsed and being
hard-arsed. As there are many people considering the lack of sources as a
reason for immediate deletion, I would say we are way over the top already.
I also am of the opinion that it will do little good but to drive away many
people who have something to add.
Thanks,
    GerardM