[Foundation-l] [Fwd: [Wmfcc-l] Citizendium, a new venture, will "fork" off from online encyclopedia Wikipedia]

Mathias Schindler mathias.schindler at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 18:49:16 UTC 2006

On 9/16/06, Florence Devouard <anthere at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> WASHINGTON INTERNET DAILY

Hi Anthere.

What you did was violating the copyright in most of the states (anyone
shouting "fair use! fair use!" here?). Foundation-l gets archived
publicly, as far as I know. You are responsible for this incident and
I would like you to

1. remove this message from the archive before the owner of the
copyright DMCAs you, me and the Foundation.
2. try not to repeat this.

As a board member, respecting copyright of third parties should not be
an optional skill :)

Thanks,
Mathias