[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Youth Camp?

Rory Stolzenberg rory096 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 06:18:23 UTC 2006

I think the idea of having courses and workshops on these topics is great,
but we shouldn't be targeting it towards youth specifically; it needlessly
singles them out and makes them different, and people of all ages can learn
from things like this.  Yes, it's good to train and nurture a new generation
of Wikipedians, but there's no reason for it to be a younger generation of
Wikipedians.  It should be targeted to the community as a whole, not just
youths.