[Wikimedia-in-blr] ngma blr

Achal Prabhala aprabhala at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 08:27:48 UTC 2011

On the topic of:
http://wikimedia.in/wiki/Projects:GLAM_2011/Bangalore_Feb2011, my
suggestion is to involve the NGMA Bangalore, an exciting and beautiful
arts space with a large auditorium, canteen and spacious grounds - in
other words, a good place to hold a meeting.

http://ngmaindia.gov.in/ngma_bangaluru.asp

The organisations listed here
http://wikimedia.in/wiki/Projects:GLAM_2011/Bangalore_Feb2011/Planning
are maybe too numerous? In any case, an event at NGMA can be arranged;
i.e. a session where NGMA themselves and Wikipedians from the city are
equally exposed to the kinds of work that could happen with/inside a
museum. I think this will be a nice change from the usual CIS type
meetup that happens and also provide us with a new venue/work contact.

Anyone interested in this? General ideas welcome. Comments and
participation on the planing pages are thin and I thought this might
help. Some advance planning probably nec.

Cheers,
Achal