[Wikimedia-in-blr] Wikimedia on Campus

Swaroop Rao raul.swaroop at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 12:05:10 UTC 2011

Hello all,

Its just been a few days since the Tenth Anniversary celebrations got over,
and I bet everyone's still tired from that.

Anyway, i've seen this Campus Ambassador program on the English Wikipedia,
and I was wondering: Is it already in India?
If there is already a plan to conduct workshops/talks in colleges, then it
would be great if you guys could let me know about it. If such a plan isn't
there yet, then probably we could start off. Most engineering colleges in
the city start the next semester from february 1 onwards, so we could
probably organise events in march or something. I can help in organising
such an event in my college (RVCE) and in PESIT. Let me know how this
sounds.

Best,
Swaroop G Rao