[Wikimedia-in-blr] [Wikimedia-IN-Exec] Wikipedia 10 Bangalore event on Jan 15th (whole day event)

Girish Gupta girishgupta211 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 17:36:11 UTC 2011

Dear All,
Please share the photo graphs of 16thnJan if any of you have.
With Regards,
Girish

________________________________
From: Abhay Natu <anatu at yahoo.com>
To: Wikimedia India EC <wikimedia-in-exec at lists.wikimedia.org>; BalaSundaraRaman
<sundarbecse at yahoo.com>
<wikimedia-in-blr at lists.wikimedia.org>
Sent: Sun, January 16, 2011 12:26:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-in-blr] [Wikimedia-IN-Exec] Wikipedia 10 Bangalore event
on Jan 15th (whole day event)

Hello,

I think I have missed the window to call you. The 11th hour notice and the 11.5
hour time difference did not help.

Oh well, hopefully we can plan this thing out a little better the next time.

Regards,

Abhay
Keep it simple.
As simple as possible.