[Wikimedia-in-blr] [Wikimedia-IN-Exec] Wikipedia 10 Bangalore event on Jan 15th (whole day event)

BalaSundaraRaman sundarbecse at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 04:35:18 UTC 2011

Sorry that we missed you, Abhay. We'll certainly have you speak next time.
By the way, you'll be happy to know that a small group of Marathi Wikipedians
attended an impromptu session in the language projects' track.

Thanks for responding even in odd hours. And, thanks to Mahitgar for putting us
in touch with you.

- Sundar