[Wikimedia-in-blr] IIIT-B PGDSD Wikipedia Week

BalaSundaraRaman sundarbecse at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 03:07:54 UTC 2011

Hi Srikanta,

Excellent! I'm particularly proud of this effort as it comes from my alma mater.
:)

> 3. Pick an English article and translate it to the [Kannada, Hindi, Telugu,
>Tamil] and submit the articles to the respective wikis.

Just register and add the articles to the wikis. I'm sure that's what you meant,
but a casual onlooker could think there's a submission and approval process. :)

As for the student volunteers, since when will you be available in person? If we
can meet on Friday, it would be great.

- Sundar