[Wikimedia-in-blr] Hi , This is Girish from Bangalore

Girish Gupta girishgupta211 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 19:32:28 UTC 2011

Dear WikiPedians,
It was great pleasure for me to know that WikiPedia is celebrating its 10th
Birthday Anniversary across the Globe.
I came to know that It is also celebrating same in Bangalore, India also.
I am very much interested in this event. I am ready to volunteer also if you
give me chance for it.
I am working here in Sony India Software Centre, Bangalore.
I also want to attend this great event on 15th January 2011 at IISC campus.
Please send me details if possible. I have some of my friends in IISC campus
also.
Thank in Advance,
With Regards,
Girish Gupta