[Wikimedia-in-blr] Budget for Wikipedia X BLR

B.G. Mahesh mahesh at oneindia.co.in
Fri Jan 7 05:58:38 UTC 2011

Is it possible for you to come up with an approximate budget? How much
would be spent for what item?
We can quickly try to get some sponsors

I have one confirmation for you already but you folks have to give me
the go ahead to get that money for you.

Srikanth Lakshmanan wrote:, On 07-01-2011 AM 10:18:
> Hi all,
>
> As you might be knowing by now that there is a 1000 USD grant request
> I had put is pending with the foundation. We are also reaching out to
> sponsors to support the event. However in the short run we dont have
> any money and we might start spending soon for the event. I propose we
> come up with a draft budget and pool in some money from the group and
> spend, which can be later reimbursed when we have funds. Help is
> required in drafting the budget, getting the initial chunk of money. I
> guess we would start spending early next week for banners,food
> (primary spends).
>
> I request all of you to help in this regard. Thank you.
>
> Regards
> Srikanth.L
> http://srik.me

Mahesh
CEO
Greynium Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Email: mahesh at oneindia.co.in
http://www.oneindia.in/
http://www.click.in/ - Online Classifieds for India