[Wikimedia-in-blr] IIITB as a venue for Wikipedia 10th Anniversary ??

Srikanta P srikanta55 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jan 4 18:02:53 UTC 2011

Hi everybody,

I know i'm dropping by at the last hour but I was going through the webpage
of 10th anniversary and found out that IIITB has been considered as a
potential venue. I saw the email thread where 2 venues have already given
their confirmation in hosting the event.

I'm a student at IIITB and if you are still in the planning stage, i can
just check with our professors if we can host the anniversary event. As it
has been discussed in the previous, our college is best suited for parallel
talks (classrooms) and also a main talk at the audi. There are a bunch of
enthusiastic students who are ready to volunteer. So that might help as well

Let me know ASAP.

Regards,
Srikanta
Student, PGDSD, IIIT-B