[Wikimedia-Canada] Was there ever a Wikimeet?

Joshua Errett joshua.errett at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 22:43:02 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Has there been any movement on a Toronto meet up in February or sooner?

I recently wrote this article in a Toronto weekly about how there
really needs to a Canadian chapter, and there's been some good
response.

http://www.nowtoronto.com/news/webjam.cfm?content=177996

I didn't actually know so much work had been done already into Wiki
Canada. It would be foolish to start a Toronto chapter with no
Canadian chapter... Or would it?

Anyway, I have a bunch of Wikipedians emailing me about starting a
Toronto chapter, wanting to meet soon, so I thought I should check in
here...
--
Josh