[Wikimedia-Canada] Wiki Canada Logo

Ayelie ayelie.at.large at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 20:31:06 UTC 2010

There are quite a few mockups on Commons here:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikimedia_Canada_logo

Some were created during chapter discussions back in early 2007, but I don't
know if any discussions about them or decisions on what the logo should look
like have taken place since then.

-Ayelie
User:Editor at Large