[Wikimania-l] <-- WikiDragon alert

Josh Lim jamesjoshualim at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 22 20:54:53 UTC 2011

I know Portugal pulled out.  Haven't heard anything about Kenya and the U.K., and I'm still hoping I can make a Manila 2013 bid viable. :P

Josh

JAMES JOSHUA G. LIM
Block I1, AB Political Science
Major in Global Politics, Minor in Chinese Studies
Class of 2013, Ateneo de Manila University
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

Vice-President (2011-2012), Wikimedia Philippines
Member, Ateneo Debate Society
Member, The Assembly
Member, Ateneo Lingua Ars Cultura

jamesjoshualim at yahoo.com | +63 (927) 531-8301
Friendster/Facebook/Twitter: akiestar | Wikimedia: Sky Harbor
http://akira123323.livejournal.com