[Wikimania-l] Wiki Love for Wikimedia Israel

James Owen jowen at wikimedia.org
Sat Aug 6 21:31:07 UTC 2011

What can I say, this has been an amazing wikimania the Israeli team and all of Israel should be proud of what you have accomplished and the commitment you have made to the wikimedia movement.  We honor your commitment to free knowledge and advancing the mission of the wikimeida movement.

On behalf of myself, Sue Gardner, and the Wikimedia Foundation I send my highest regard and thanks to Wikimedia Israel; you deserve so much more than a standing ovation.  Hosting Wikimania is only one of the successes commitments you have made to the Hebrew Wikipeida.  The whole movement thanks you for making this year's wikimania possible, and we look forward to the future successes of your chapter, local community, and the Hebrew Wikipedia.

Please find some slightly bias wiki-love attached.  (My dog Bella in a Wikipedia bag)

My highest regards,
James T. Owen

James Owen
Executive Assistant & Board Liaison