[Wikimania-l] Welcome & Some press cover

Itzik Edri itzik at infra.co.il
Wed Aug 3 06:00:48 UTC 2011

Good morning everyone!

For the people who been here yesterday, we are hoping that everything works
fine for you until now - and for the folks who are on their way to the venue
- We're waiting for you, come on!

We already getting a lot of press attention to the conference here, here is
a fresh piece from the jPost this morning (as I'll not spam you with others
stories in Hebrew :)

Enjoy your stay, and keep updates with the hash-tag #wikimaniam so we could
track your comments and your feelings about the conference.

And do not hesitate to contact any of the volunteers the conference area at
any time!

Have a fun!

Itzik Edri