[Wikimania-l] Partial scholarship system

maarten deneckere maartendeneckere+wikimania at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 20:48:29 UTC 2011

This is my idea. I heard a lot of people complaining only a small part of
their flight was paid back, or others (smarter!) persons admitted they had
to search for other sources of funding.

Like I stated on the form, all entries will be made anonymous before
analysing and discussing (removal of username, changing city of departure
into country of departure).

Casey, like you said, probably not everybody wants to discuss this on an
open wiki. That's the reason I started the private questionnaire. You can
trust me on this (just ask Lodewijk[?]).

Grtz,
Maarten