[Wikimania-l] Mail from finance at wikimania.org.il

Tomasz Ganicz polimerek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 18:19:44 UTC 2011

2011/8/15 Harel <harel.cain at gmail.com>:
> It's invoices we are required to issue to each of you who paid us. Too bad the damn service is Hebrew only. If you don't need the invoice, there's nothing you need to do about it.

Thank you Hariel, the formal invoice is usefull for accounting, and if
it only in Hebrew is not a problem for us,but is it possible if the
system could also produce invoce not only for registration fee but
also for accomodation? I have paid 345 USD for both accomodation and
conference fee and this invoice is for fee only. Our hotel in Haifa
(Dan Gardens) refused to give us an invoice because from their POV it
was not paid by us, by by WMIL. It is not absoulutetly neccesary to
have, as we can prove payment to WMIL printing credit card payment
log, but if you could produce the invoce for the amount we really paid
you it would great.

Cheers,

--
Tomek "Polimerek" Ganicz