[Wikimania-l] Thanks for all the fish... and lessons learned

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Mon Aug 15 09:04:07 UTC 2011

On 08/09/11 9:40 PM, Lodewijk wrote:
> Personally, I found it a nice experience to not have all those titles
> thrown into my face every time I saw a badge. But then I know most of
> the people already, so maybe I'm not a fair person to consider there :)

I would have preferred to not have the "@wikiwhatever extension.  Since
SUL that has become less important. Being longer, it also makes it
harder to focus on reading the name.  I do remember seeing a few where
it made the name so long that it overflowed the edges of the label.

+1 about the mini-guide.

Ray