[Wikimania-l] Stroopwafels

Josh Lim jamesjoshualim at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 10:20:38 UTC 2011

I don't remember seeing them at Coffee Bean. :|

Anyway, why don't youjoin the Association of Stroopwafel Addicts then, Jojit?  Like me! :P

Josh

JAMES JOSHUA G. LIM
Block I1, AB Political Science
Major in Global Politics, Minor in Chinese Studies
Class of 2013, Ateneo de Manila University
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

Vice-President (2011-2012), Wikimedia Philippines
Member, Ateneo Debate Society
Member, The Assembly
Member, Ateneo Lingua Ars Cultura

jamesjoshualim at yahoo.com | +63 (927) 531-8301
Friendster/Facebook/Twitter: akiestar | Wikimedia: Sky Harbor
http://akira123323.livejournal.com

There are Dutch stroopwafels in the Philippines.  I usually order them at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.