[Wikimania-l] Lost and Found (probably)

KIZU Naoko aphaia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 21:35:49 UTC 2011

I'm not sure if I lost this really, but the earlier, the better I suppose ...

Does anyone have (or did anyone see) a fan made by bamboo and paper
which I sure carried on August 2 and 3? I thought I put it at dorms
from the next day,
but packing my luggage I'm gradually afraid I lost it in venue or at
Tiltan College or elsewhere.

It costed then $35 or so but the cost doesn't matter. It was a
belonging to my late husband.
Perhaps I should have left it at home rest I'd lose it somewhere, but
anyway I did so and now
got really upset before departure in 9 hours or so.

Sorry for bothering you guys at really personal thing but I beg you
pardon and really hope
you'll have never realized what I'm feeling now. Widowhood is one of
the toughest things
with which you couldn't truly been familiar with.

--
KIZU Naoko / 木津尚子
member of Wikimedians in Kansai  / 関西ウィキメディアユーザ会 http://kansai.wikimedia.jp