[Wikimania-l] CD

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 20:03:06 UTC 2011

I'll see if I can find an Internet Cafe that burns backups to CD. Last
time I went backpacking in New Zealand there were several places with
that sort of service. Then if I slap one of those stickers in the
centre it should look the ticket.

Do you think if I tell them that Walla interviewed me about my
abolishing the Olympic Sport of synchronised ventriloquism they might
give me a Hebrew translation of the article? And should I get a
printout of http://news.walla.co.il/?w=%2F4007%2F1847793 or just give
them the link?

WSC