[Wikimania-l] CD

Harel Cain harel.cain at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 19:13:56 UTC 2011

All credit goes to Arthur Schnitzler and his beautiful novella
"Traumnovelle", on which Kubrick's movie is based.

It never ceases to amaze me what a huge diffrence between the treatment that
visitors and locals get at TLV. Even though I fly out quite often, for many
years now my longest questioning was maybe 2 minutes, and my luggage was not
manually searched at all.

Harel