[Wikimania-l] Stroopwafels

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue Aug 9 15:22:49 UTC 2011

Hi all,

many of you have been lucky enough to taste the stroopwafels I and several
other dutchies have brought with us to Wikimania once again and which were
surprisingly even available in the dorms!

If you like it, and feel you're getting addicted, we at Wikimedia offer you
some mental support. We don't try to make you kick off, but it is always
good to know you're not alone and that the others are with you. Please join
the Association of Stroopwafel Addicts (ASA). If there is enough interest,
we can try to organize next Wikimania a special ASA-Meeting. We have already
130 members - and would be delighted to welcome you too! If you have not
tasted a Stroopwafel yet, but think you might get addicted if you would, you
can become aspirant member.

Best regards,

Lodewijk Gelauff
founder