[Wikimania-l] Thank you Wikimedia Israel!

Rajesh Pandey pandey.pandey at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 06:20:57 UTC 2011

I would like to thank the organizers of Wikimania 2011, and the volunteers
involved. I would like to thank for their concern about safety, effort and
hard work.

The event management was great.  We didn't have to worry about anything at
all and things were much better than I had ever thought it would be. In
overall Wikimania 2011 was a great success!.

At the airport everyone knew about Wikimania and even in the passport
control, during security checking the staffs knew that we were from
Wikimania by just looking at our T-shirts and badges inside our luggage and
gave us special preferences, took off from long queues and put at the front
row, had less trouble getting in and out just because I had the Wikimania
badges, tags and the T-shirt. :)

Thank you Wikimania 2011 team and all the best for Wikimania 2012 team.

--
Rajesh Pandey