[Wikimania-l] Thank you Wikimedia Israel!

Kat Walsh kat at mindspillage.org
Mon Aug 8 19:16:35 UTC 2011

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 2:00 AM, Erik Moeller <erik at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Huge, huge thanks to WM Israel for Wikimania 2011

And more thanks--everything was very well put together and I had a
fantastic time in Haifa. Wikimania always reminds me how much I enjoy
and respect the people involved in the projects, who all understand
why you spend so much time and effort (and sometimes headaches) on
this crazy thing.

I am particularly impressed at how the organizational team was so
quick to respond to requests and difficult situations, and how they
continued to be friendly and thoughtful and ready for everything, even
after what must have been weeks with not enough sleep. I hope it is
now their turn to relax on the beach...

And I look forward to seeing you all in DC next year!

-Kat

--
Your donations keep Wikipedia online: http://donate.wikimedia.org/en
Wikimedia, Press: kat at wikimedia.org * Personal: kat at mindspillage.org
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Mindspillage * (G)AIM:mindspillage
IRC(freenode,OFTC):mindspillage * identi.ca:mindspillage * phone:ask