[Wikimania-l] Thank you Wikimedia Israel!

Sumana Harihareswara sumanah at wikimedia.org
Mon Aug 8 15:25:10 UTC 2011

On 08/07/2011 02:00 AM, Erik Moeller wrote:
> Huge, huge thanks to WM Israel for Wikimania 2011--a beautiful gift to
> the community. You've been wonderful hosts, patient organizers, great
> friends.
>
> The conference has been a true pleasure, and having gone to all of
> them, you've really set an incredibly high bar for the teams to come.
>
> Thank you, thank you, thank you: you've given us all so much energy,
> so much fun, so much enlightenment. And a really kick-ass party. :-)
>
> Love,
> Erik

I am so grateful to WM Israel.  I'm grateful for the long conversations
I had with Wikimedians from Israel and from all over the world, for the
Developers' Days, for fine parties and long coffee breaks, for
convenient shuttlebuses and comprehensive instructions, and for an
infusion of friendly, can-do spirit.

This was my first Wikimania, and as far as I can tell, this is what
Wikimania is supposed to be.  Thank you.

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Volunteer Development Coordinator