[Wikimania-l] [Foundation-l] Floating a notion: permanent Wikimania committee?

Moushira Elamrawy moushirah at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 15:15:02 UTC 2010

So you are proposing experienced committee keeping a close eye on actions
keep help "direct" what goes off track. Sounds good :)

I wasn't personally suggesting an "acting" committee in the sense of taking
action themselves. I was just speaking practically of how an *advisory* role
is different from a role that is more into *action*, at least on a action
planning level..

So how about you become the someoe familiar with program issues?