[Wikimania-l] Registration

Harel Cain harel.cain at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 13:18:53 UTC 2010

Congratulations on starting registration!

I find that the accommodation information is lacking (what hotels are on
offer?), and the pricing is not attractive compared to the fair market value
- I found myself a modern and well-equipped room in a recommended 4-star
hotel within short walking distance for a much better price than EUR 100 a
night.
Can someone relate to that?

Harel