[Wikimania-l] Registration update (hopefully the last one, honest)

Austin Hair austin at wikimedia.org
Fri Jun 11 22:47:52 UTC 2010

Hey guys,

Accommodation is finally more or less sorted out.  I've finally got
most of the information I need, and simplified the options so nobody
has to choose among the seven different hotels and fifty different
room types.  Unfortunately, there are still one or two variables that
I'm trying to resolve right now.

I've also made sure that you guys can pay us—the preferred option is
PayPal, but if that's not convenient for you, you can make
arrangements via a wire transfer or some other method.  I'm working on
this full-time, so I'll try to accommodate you as best I can; just
give me advance notice if I have to work out the conversion rate
between złotys and shiny beads.

The next e-mail from me should be a notice that registration is
online.  Even if it's not, you'll have something in a matter of hours.

Austin