[Wikimania-l] Quick poll: who's up for the return wiki-train

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 07:06:46 UTC 2010

Try ÖBB

I made a search in assumption you'd like to depart on Monday.
That's the result - a night train from Gdansk Glowny around noon to
Wien Meidling on 6 in the morning would be most convenient, unless you
won't care of transits (Umsteigen)

http://fahrplan.oebb.at/bin/query.exe/dn?seqnr=2&ident=0q.0146871.1275807706&OK#focus

Cheers,

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 1:04 PM, Piyush Singh <piyushsomvanshi at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wonder if there is some train connectivity from Gdansk to Vienna. If
> anyone could help, I tried searching for it online without any success.
>
> Regards,
> Piyush Singh
>
> On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 5:25 AM, Roan Kattouw <roan.kattouw at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> As arrangements are being finalized for the wiki-train (about a dozen
>> people traveling from London or other places is Western Europe to
>> Gdansk by train), I want to get a quick idea of how many people would
>> be up for doing the same thing on the way back, leaving Gdansk on
>> Monday afternoon (July 12th) and arriving in London (or Cologne, or
>> Brussels, or Paris, or Amsterdam, or...) the next morning. Details
>> about the proposed itinerary are at
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Wiki-train#Return_journey
>> . If you're interested, please add yourself to the list on the wiki
>> page (the one in the "return journey" section) so I have an idea of
>> how many people are interested and whether getting a group rate would
>> make sense.
>>
>> Roan Kattouw (Catrope)

> --
> Piyush Singh