[Wikimania-l] thank you

Steven Walling steven.walling at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 23:14:48 UTC 2010

I would like pile on my thanks (or dziękuję if you like) to all the local
organizers and everyone else who made Wikimania happen, even in the smallest
way possible. It was a fantastic event.

I'd like to express a special thank you to everyone involved with the
scholarship program. You made it possible for myself and many others to
attend who wouldn't have been able to otherwise.

See you in Haifa,

Steven Walling
http://enwp.org/User:Steven_Walling