[Wikimania-l] Houbraken project

Jane . pogingwaard at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 11 13:09:38 UTC 2010

Jacek,I am very sorry I was unable to organize a trip to Gdansk. Last minute problems kept me from going. Added to these unfortunately quite serious personal problems, I also want to watch the Dutch play Spain tonight.
I have tried to quickly get a small presentation together, which has been a journey in itself.Here is a short presentation on the Houbraken book I uploaded to Youtube today:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKnCE0kzye8
Again my apologies for not showing up!Jane023