[Wikimania-l] electricity plug

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 11:45:52 UTC 2010

On 10 July 2010 10:00, Amir E. Aharoni <amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il> wrote:
> Thank you very much for the offer, but i need an Israel-to-Polish
> plug. Israel has unique plugs which aren't used anywhere else. (The
> people from the Standards Institute of Israel, who are supposed to be
> responsible for this mess, hate them too.)

You could try a Spanish-to-Polish adapter and construct your own
Israel-to-Polish one by combining them! I discovered that the adapter
I had brought, that claimed to be a pretty universal one, didn't work
in Germany (which I passed through on the wikitrain to get here) and
ended up buying a massive universal adapter in Cologne, which is
great. I'm not sure even that handles Israeli plugs, though!