[Wikimania-l] Future of wikimania session

phoebe ayers phoebe.ayers at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 21:40:15 UTC 2010

Hello all,
Following up on the conversation about a potential long-term wikimania
comittee, I would like to have a "future of wikimania" discussion
(apparently this is now an annual event!) where we can talk about the
comittee and other ideas.
I propose meeting Sunday over lunch, in the lunch area or open space.
I'll also start a wiki page to collect ideas from those who can't
attend.

Note: I have no interest in making this a session for complaining or
analyzing past years - please do this elsewhere. Let's come prepared
to talk about the future.

Phoebe

--
Sent from my mobile device