[Wikimania-l] Wikimania slides uploaded and organized at Slideshare - feel free to join!

Jakob jakob.voss at s1999.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Jul 7 21:23:41 UTC 2010

Hi

After uploading my presentation slides to Slideshare I created a
"Wikimania2010" event: http://www.slideshare.net/event/wikimania2010

If you also publish your slides at Slideshare, please add them to this
event (join the event and select "More?" at the top right of your
slide view to do so). I do not want to promote Slideshare but any
simple place to put your slides online is better then not putting them
online (or waiting too long) - it's just one way to do it and I found
many slides from the last years but all unordered.

Cheers
Jakob