[Wikimania-l] Food & Football tonight - Germany/Spain

Liam Wyatt liamwyatt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 14:47:35 UTC 2010

Following last night's great game we'll be doing it again! Tonight is ze Germans against España for the right to play the Dutch in the final.

Meet at 18:30 out the front of the Philharmonie. Then we will take the ferry across the river to the Taverna Dominikanska which is immediately on the opposite side (where the pirateship is).

This is a nice place with good food and a big screen - they seemed to like us yesterday even though Eugene broke his chair. The place WILL fill up as the game starts - this is why we are getting there early to eat.

See you at the Philharmonie at 18:30.

-Liam, Lodewijk, Maarten.