[Wikimania-l] Photographer wanted!

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 18:30:31 UTC 2010

Hi from London,

as said already, Japanese Wikimedians are planning a meeting along the
conference, getting streaming
from the venue, but as usual, there will be concerns with stability on
connection.  And besides that,
it'll be quite helpful for the people in Japan (and I suppose most of
them haven't taken part in 'mania)
to have images from the venue.

On the other hand, I have no camera at all.

So I'd ask you 'maniacs, specially those who will arrive before its
opening, to upload your photos before the conference,
even some of them would be quite helpful we think.  Photos of the
venue etc .... will be very appreciated.

Thank you for your attention and all cooperation,
Cheers and see you soon!

--
KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)