[Wikimania-l] meeting place before wikimania

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 14:51:04 UTC 2010

We will have access to the main venue as early as Tuesday; the
organizers are moving there then, and I think we can use the
amphitheatre outside as a place to meet up.  There is internet, and
using it may help test wifi for the conference -- including latency
and how well it functions in the morning/evening -- since that same
outdoor space will be used as social space during Wikimania...

Bonus: this is one of the most beautiful places to hang out in Gdansk,
in sun or shade.
People may have to bring their own drinks &c, however.

SJ

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 8:55 AM, Lodewijk <lodewijk at effeietsanders.org> wrote:
> hey folks,
>
> is there a meeting place where we can meet up before wikimania? Preferrably
> with internet? I will arrive the 5th already, and it would be nice to meet
> up with folks.
>
> Best,
>
> Lodewijk

Samuel Klein          identi.ca:sj           w:user:sj