[Wikimania-l] Local phone numbers for communication

masti mastigm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 21:42:23 UTC 2010

On 07/03/2010 09:17 PM, Manuel Schneider wrote:
> Thanks Samuel!
>
> Does someone know about data usage on prepaid cards in Poland? I am interested in getting a prepaid card in Poland for my smartphone to do both calls and sending/receiving mails.
>
> /Manuel

There are also prepaid cards for mobile internet:
Play:
http://www.playmobile.pl/pl/internet/oferta-na-karte/index.html
starter for 19zl gives you 1GB of transfer
then you can buy 2GB for 30zl or 4GB for 50zl

iPlus:
http://www.iplus.pl/indywidualni-promocje-iplus-na-karte.html
starter 20zl, price 0,30zl per 1MB

Era blueconnect:
http://www.era.pl/pl/indywidualni/taryfy/internet/blueconnect_komputer/bc_starter
Starter 25zl, 0,03zl/100kB

Orange:
http://www.orange.pl/portal/map/map/internet_free_pre_discover?TARGET=INTERNET_FREE_PRE_DISCOVER
0,01zl/100kB
then:
5zl = 200MB
10zl = 248MB
25zl = 1.25GB
50zl = 2.75GB
100zl = 7GB

You can buy starters and upgrades in providers shops or kiosks

masti